Since 2002, Global Realty Network, LLC has provided dedicated real estate services nationally and internationally, with local focus of the Greater Lowell area. We have a unique perspective on the Lowell area because we live locally, unlike many other real estate service. Our community ties and knowledge of the Lowell area expose us to the local market more than any other local real estate option. We offer an international reach and base of experience while keeping a community outlook, providing a context of success and a deep knowledge of real estate practices.
As a full time real estate broker, I am dedicated to maintaining a reputation built on quality and service as well as unyielding ethics. I am an expert in Bank Owned Properties, Short Sales and the Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) program. HAFA® provides homeowners the opportunity to exit their homes and be relieved of their remaining mortgage debt through a short sale or a deed-in-lieu of foreclosure (DIL). HAFA® also provides homeowners with $10,000 in relocation assistance, and Loan Modification.
I am an active and/or certified member of a magnitude of organizations including:
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD) approved selling broker
- RES.NET & EQUATOR certification.
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Certified Buyers Representative (CBR)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certification
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) office
- Active member of Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA), the National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB), and National Association of Broker Price Opinion Professionals (NABPOP)